About Circus Kindy
A circus class for parents and toddlers to do together!
Kickstart your toddler’s development at Circus Kindy. Your little circus stars work side-by-side with parents/caregivers to explore, learn, and grow in the colourful circus world. Adventure through exciting obstacles courses and soar high on the trapeze in this program designed to aid their development.
GIVE THEIR DEVELOPING BRAINS AND BODIES THE FUN THEY NEED TO:
- Develop fine motor skills, like grasping and manipulating objects;
- Refine gross motor skills, like running, jumping, balance and coordination;
- Improve social skills, such as teamwork, cooperation, listening and following instructions;
- Promote cognitive, speech, and sensory development; and
- Learn about themselves and the world around them!
- Obstacle courses
- Juggling scarves
- Balance beam
- Sensory games
- Aerials like silks and trapeze
- Hula hoop, spinning plates, devil sticks and poi
- Games & songs!
Come join the fun with your little one as we bounce, jump, climb and swing through the day!
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Students may wish to purchase an equipment pack at an additional cost for use in class and for practice at home. Contact us for more information or chat to our friendly staff at reception.
New students in selected classes must purchase an equipment pack at an additional cost of $20 for use in class and for practice at home.
Manipulation pack items for this class include 3 x juggling scarves and 1 x hula hoop.