About Circus Play
For little people and their big people!
Circus Play is a fun and interactive program designed for parents/caregivers to participate alongside their little one. This program is designed to encourage physical and social development that is essential for young children. Learn through fun by adventuring through obstacle courses, flying high in the aerials, and bouncing on the mini-trampoline.
GIVE THEIR DEVELOPING BRAINS AND BODIES THE FUN THEY NEED TO:
- Develop fine motor skills, like grasping and manipulating objects;
- Refine gross motor skills, like running, jumping, balance and coordination;
- Improve social skills, such as teamwork, cooperation, listening and following instructions;
- Promote cognitive, speech, and sensory development; and
- Learn about themselves and the world around them!
CIRCUS ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Obstacle courses
- Juggling scarves
- Balance beam
- Sensory games
- Aerials like silks and trapeze
- Hula hoop, spinning plates, devil sticks and poi
- Games & songs!
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Students may wish to purchase an equipment pack at an additional cost for use in class and for practice at home. Contact us for more information or chat to our friendly staff at reception.
New students in selected classes must purchase an equipment pack at an additional cost of $20 for use in class and for practice at home.
Manipulation pack items for this class include 3 x juggling scarves and 1 x hula hoop.