About Circus Prep
Unleash their inner acrobat
Circus Prep is a play-based circus class that encourages children to explore circus skills in a nurturing environment. Our experienced trainers provide an amazing introduction to the world of circus in this fun class filled with games, circus skills plus loads of laughs!
Learning through play our students:
- Gain self-confidence;
- Improve fine and gross motor skills;
- Practice social skills;
- Learn school-ready skills like listening, sharing and following instructions.
Explore a range of circus skills:
- Aerials like trapeze, lyra and silks;
- Acrobatics including tumbling drills and skills;
- Balance activities;
- Juggling and manipulation skills (including hula hoops, spinning plates, devil sticks and poi).
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Students may wish to purchase an equipment pack at an additional cost for use in class and for practice at home. Contact us for more information or chat to our friendly staff at reception.
New students in selected classes must purchase an equipment pack at an additional cost of $20 for use in class and for practice at home.
Manipulation pack items for this class include 3 x juggling scarves and 1 x hula hoop.